Long Beach, CA Real Estate Market Guides
Discover the different real estate investment opportunities in Long Beach, CA. Check the pages below to get important details to help you decide when purchasing an investment property. If you have questions, call us any time.
Long Beach Multifamily Investments
Long Beach is among the last major coastal cities that still have strong development potential, especially in terms of its multifamily investment portfolios.
There has been a significant amount of interest in multifamily real estate in the Long Beach area. The city experienced unprecedented increases in rent prices. Even though rentals in Long Beach are lower than average for all of Los Angeles County, there has been a high probability for investors to discover value in the city due to the fact that rents have been rising steadily year after year. The expectation among industry professionals is that yearly rent increases and new construction are both likely to occur during the next few years in Long Beach. Feel free to contact our staff at any moment if you have any questions or would like any additional information regarding Long Beach real estate market.
DUPLEXES: Multifamily properties in Long Beach, particularly duplexes, are affordable and low-maintenance residences strategically developed in locations with convenient and easy access to city amenities, including transportation hubs, schools, and excellent restaurants. Familie looking for starter homes or planning to invest in duplexes for future income possibilities should explore the numerous duplexes available across Long Beach.
TRIPLEXES: Investing in multifamily properties, such as triplex homes in Long Beach provides an excellent opportunity to acquire a high-earning asset with a high investment return. Most triplex units in the city are conveniently close to various restaurants and shops, giving residents easy access to the things offered by the thriving city of Long Beach.
FOURPLEXES: People who are interested in starting out in real estate investing can benefit from owning a fourplex due to the potential cash flow it can produce and the available financing alternatives. Long Beach fourplexes also greatly appreciate over time, making them more valuable in the long run.
Long Beach, CA Real Estate Information
10 Facts About Long Beach Real Estate Market
- New investment properties for sale in Long Beach are available on the real estate market, starting at $500,000 to $2 million.
- Duplex homes scattered around Long Beach have one to eight bedrooms and one to five-bath arrangements.
- Typical floor plans for duplex residences in Long Beach often range between 1,000 sqft to 4,000 sqft.
- Several multifamily triplex homes are also available in certain areas in Long Beach, with listing prices ranging from $700,000 to $3.5 million.
- Two to twelve beds and two to six-bath combinations are the most usual room configuration of triplex homes in Long Beach.
- The interior living space of triplex properties in Long Beach usually spans from 1,200 sqft to 6,400 sqft.
- Aside from duplexes and triplexes, the real estate portfolio of Long Beach also encompasses fourplex residences, with selling prices starting at $1.7 million to $2.5 million.
- Fourplex residences in Long Beach typically offer expansive floor plans ranging from 2,500 sqft to 5,700 sqft.
- Five to fourteen bedrooms with four to five-bathroom layouts are the typical room configurations of fourplex homes in Long Beach.
- Multifamily properties in Long Beach are typically constructed on lots sizes ranging from 0.05 acres to 0.30 acres.
Investment Properties for Sale in Long Beach, CA
Investment Properties for Sale in Long Beach, CA
Long Beach, CA Neighborhoods Map
Long Beach is a lovely city nestled roughly about 25 miles on the southern tip of Los Angeles in California. The city encompasses a large area, catering to many types of housing in the area, particularly multifamily properties. The majority of these home types are clustered in the southwestern portion of the city, a few minutes away from Port of Long Beach. Several multifamily homes can also be found in the northern region of Long Beach, adjacent to the Paramount and Lakewood area.
Long Beach, CA Interactive Map
Click on the map for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
Jack Patel has a unique skill set and ability to help navigate his clients through any real estate transaction, no matter what property type, to achieve the best results for his clients. Jack is also involved in the acquisition, repositioning, and disposition of hospitality properties for private investors. Jack’s ability to stay focused on the market has proven successful for many of his clients. He listens and understandings the client’s wants and needs in order to help steer them to the best situation possible based on the market. This has helped Jack create an extensive client base of new and seasoned investors for all property types. Let’s get in touch, and we will show you exceptional properties in Long Beach, CA.