Investment Properties for Sale in Lakewood, CA Guides
Discover the different real estate investment opportunities in Lakewood, CA. Check the pages below to get important details to help you decide when purchasing an investment property. If you have questions, call us any time.
Lakewood Multifamily Investments
The real estate industry is significantly bolstered by the presence of multifamily dwellings. Many people believe that living in a multifamily dwelling is the best and most inexpensive housing option. Lakewood Multifamily Investments provides clients with access to a wonderful selection of multifamily homes in diverse settings.
When it comes to purchasing a home or making essential multifamily investment decisions, one of the most crucial considerations to make is choosing the right location. Taking this into account, Lakewood, California, is without a doubt one of the best locations in which to purchase a property. The city is an excellent place to reside with its immediate proximity to Los Angeles as well as its beautiful weather all year round. If you are interested to know further information about Lakewood Multifamily Investments or specific properties currently available on the market, please feel free to reach out to us immediately.
DUPLEX: The majority of Lakewood’s duplex homes are vintage structures that date back to the 1970s. Thus, families who are more interested in historically valuable assets rather than recently developed properties in the city may find them to be an excellent choice among other housing alternatives.
TRIPLEX: A typical triplex residence in Lakewood is designed with Contemporary architecture, putting together an elegant color scheme in order to produce a set with a dynamic ambiance. Contemporary design is your best ally when it comes to accomplishing the goal of giving the impression that your home is more open and large than it is. If you are looking for a home with sophistication and open ambiance, these Contemporary triplex homes in Lakewood are must-haves in your real estate portfolio.
FOURPLEX: Investing in one of the gorgeous fourplexes that can be found in Lakewood provides buyers with a simpler method to expand their real estate portfolio and manage all of their properties in an efficient manner. It will be much simpler to manage every unit of a fourplex house as opposed to having to deal with four separate single-family homes because all of the units in a fourplex property are placed in the same building.
Lakewood, CA Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Investment Properties in Lakewood, CA
- Lakewood multifamily properties are up for sale in the market, starting at $600,000 to less than one million dollars.
- Exquisite multifamily residences in Lakewood are also available and can be purchased for between $1 million and can reach up to $8.05 million, depending on the overall property features and amenities.
- Most multifamily structures in Lakewood are furnished and designed to have one to fifteen bedrooms.
- Multifamily homes for sale in Lakewood, CA are also equipped with one to fourteen-bath configurations, ideal for small to large families.
- Most multifamily properties in Lakewood are designed to have generous interior living space spanning roughly 800 sqft and reaching as much as 22,000 sqft.
- These multifamily residences in Lakewood are typically constructed on lots ranging in size from 0.16 acres to 1.06 acres.
- Most Lakewood multifamily homes are fully furnished with dedicated garage space that can accommodate at least two automobiles.
- The average year built of multifamily structures in Lakewood ranges between the late 1940s and 2007.
- Some multifamily homes in Lakewood feature remodeled kitchen amenities, including new stainless appliances such as microwave, dishwasher, and stove. There are also newly furnished shaker cabinets, quartz countertops, recessed lighting, and a double stainless sink.
- The majority of Lakewood multifamily homes are move-in-ready residences, ideal for those planning to transfer to the city immediately.
Investment Properties for Sale in Lakewood, CA
Multi-Family Investment Properties in Lakewood, CA
There are no publicly available listings at the moment. Contact us about available properties in this area.Contact
Lakewood, CA Neighborhoods Map
Lakewood, located in the heart of Los Angeles County, is one of the most picturesque cities in the nation. Long Beach to the west and south, Bellflower to the north, Cerritos to the northeast, Cypress to the east, and Hawaiian Gardens to the southeast are all within its boundaries. Other essential arteries include Lakewood (SR 19), Bellflower (SR 9), and Del Amo (SR 9) Boulevards, as well as Carson and South Streets in Lakewood. The San Gabriel River Freeway traverses the eastern parts of the city, also known as the I-605.
Lakewood, CA Interactive Map
Click on the map for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
Jack Patel has a unique skill set and ability to help navigate his clients through any real estate transaction, no matter what property type, to achieve the best results for his clients. Jack is also involved in the acquisition, repositioning, and disposition of hospitality properties for private investors. Jack’s ability to stay focused on the market has proven successful for many of his clients. He listens and understandings the client’s wants and needs in order to help steer them to the best situation possible based on the market. This has helped Jack create an extensive client base of new and seasoned investors for all property types. Let’s get in touch, and we will show you exceptional properties in Long Beach, CA.